10 February 2012

Bah Hum Bug!

Hello again!

I apologize for my lack of posting. My laptop decided to completely crash on me and I had to take it to get fixed. However, now that it is working (thank heavens!), I no longer have ANY of my information. Everything had to be completely wiped off so I no longer have my 30 Day Music Challenge list to finish it out. I also do not have any of my other documents that I did not have a chance to save on my USB key so that is now unfortunately lost as well. I guess, that is the end of the music challenge since I cannot seem to find the exact list that I was using. I will update again soon though with an actual post. There is quite a bit to update about in regards to school, travel, and work. Until then, take care!

Toodles! xx

1 comment:

  1. That bites, it's happened to me before. But I'm glad it's up and running again. =)

    ReplyDelete