Day 13 – For You What Song Defines The 00’s?
Hmm..that's a bit tricky. I remember hearing plenty songs and always proclaiming, "that's my jam"! Picking one proved to be a bit tougher for me, especially when it is supposed to be one that I think defines the 2000's. One song that I can remember singing all the time was Thong Song by Sisqo. I'm choosing that song as the one that defines the 2000's because it spread like wild fire when it was released and was quite catchy.
Day 14 – What Song Was Your First 7”/12”/Cass/CD/mp3 purchase?
My first music purchase was a CD. Now, when I say purchase, I'm talking with my own money; not asking the parents to get me a CD with their money. So, my first actual purchase was a Backstreet Boys CD (of course!). The song that got me to go out and spend my hard earned allowance was Get Down - their first musical debut. I was also instantly smitten with Nick Carter and probably would have jumped off of a bridge had he asked me to. LoL
No comments:
Post a Comment