Day 16 – Post A Song From Your Favourite Artist/Band
Okay, for this days challenge, I'm to post a song from my favourite artist/band. There are a few that I can listen to continually, to be honest. However, to make it easy on myself, I chose to go with the band that I've loved for the last 16 years - Backstreet Boys. I can just hear the groans now but I don't care because I've always enjoyed their music and still do. I am a proud BSB fan! One of my favourite songs from their earlier music is All I Have To Give so that is the song I chose for today.
LOL! This used to be my fav song back in the day!!
ReplyDeleteOkay as much as it kills me to admit I did like a couple of their songs!
ReplyDelete@Barry: I knew you were a closet BSB fan!
ReplyDelete@Shutterbug: this still IS one of my favourite songs. haha