05 September 2012

Wanderlust Wednesday: Avignon

It's been a mighty long time since I've updated. I'm going to ease back into it all with a short post/segment today. I want to pick back up where I left off with places I'd like to visit around the world through Wanderlust Wednesday's.

Each week will feature somewhere different and will have photos of the places in question. To start us off this week, it's somewhere that I've been before but would like to go back and spend more time: Avignon!


Map of Avignon.

Avignon Bridge
Avignon Bridge

Music Conservatory

A restaurant in Avignon

 [All photos: Google]

2 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful, I'd love to go there! Those outdoor restaurants are terrific, it's hard not to romanticize them isn't it?

    I love the idea of these posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it when I went and really hope to get things together to head back again soon! :)

      Delete