03 November 2012

It's Been A Hot Minute

Hello Hello!

First of all, allow me to apologize for completely dropping off of the face of the earth! Things have gone completely manic for me these days and I have not been trying to even open my laptop. Let's be honest, when I put the kids to bed at half seven, I'm usually going to bed right along with them.

I know I'm only 25 but taking care of four kids day in and day out is exhausting!

I am going to update this weekend (aiming for later as I'm running behind at the moment and should already be out of the house!) because there are things I'd like to just get out so I'm not bottling everything up. The post will probably be a long one so I hope that you have your reading glasses (and drinks) ready.

Until then,

Adios! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment