Good day blogging world!
Today's Music Monday selection is a band I discovered while watching One Tree Hill. That show always has under-rated and less known artists on their for a season who are actually really good! I'm quite happy to see that there are still TV shows out there that showcase the unknown talent in the world.
I'll stop rambling and allow you to get to the video. May I present to you, for your listening pleasure, Wakey! Wakey!
Toodles! xx
I absolutely love this song! I also discovered Wakey!Wakey! watching One Tree Hill. So many awesome songs come out of OTH :)
ReplyDeleteHave you checked out Wakey!Wakey!'s albums?
You are the first person that also knows them from people I've ever showed their music to! OTH is really good for undiscovered and underrated artists. I actually have not listened to their albums. I have most of their songs though from the Almost Everything album on my ipod. I want to purchase the albums though.
ReplyDelete