09 November 2011

Wanderlust Wednesday: London, England

Once in a while, I'd like to have a feature called 'Wanderlust Wednesday' where I can highlight places I've been or would like to travel to sometime in this life. I absolutely love to travel. If somebody were to offer me a trip tomorrow, I'd be gone in a heart beat. My wanderlust is stronger than ever and I'd like to share it with you.

For todays Wanderlust Wednesday, I'd like to showcase London, England.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah. Jolly 'ole England.

I absolutely adore going over to the UK. The culture, the food, the music - just everything about the place, I love. I'm mainly in London when I'm there since that's where most of my family is located but I have also ventured to cities throughout England and hope to see much more of that wonderful country. It is a beautiful place and I cannot get enough of it!

Sights- Big Ben & Telephone Booth
Food- Fish & Chips
Public Transport- The Underground
Everytime I'm there, I never want to come home (I have honestly missed flights and had to change tickets and wound up staying an extra 2-5 days). London has a hold on me. It calls to me. I'd eventually like to live and work over there but for now, I will continue to visit as often as possible and try to satisfy my wanderlust as best as possible. I'm thinking a trip for New Years Eve this year is in order.
I want to be standing on the river bank taking this in.
Yes, please!

Gorgeous, no?
I LOVE to travel and plan on doing as much as I can possibly do whenever the opportunity presents itself. London has a piece of my heart. It loves me, and I love it right back. <3

Is there any fellow travellers out there? Is there a place that you've vistied that you love? I'd love to hear from you.

Toodles! xx

**All photo credit: weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment