@Shutterbug: I completely agree with this quote. I also believe that we're all afraid to fail and afraid of what we might achieve if we succeed to even try. So,we live through others. We do need to learn to just be ourselves and be happy with who we are. :-)
I really do like the Dr Seuss quote! Very true as well since you are the only you in the world.
It's true! As difficult as it may be, I think it's important to be ourselves.
ReplyDeleteThis is my favourite quote:
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
@Shutterbug: I completely agree with this quote. I also believe that we're all afraid to fail and afraid of what we might achieve if we succeed to even try. So,we live through others. We do need to learn to just be ourselves and be happy with who we are. :-)
ReplyDeleteI really do like the Dr Seuss quote! Very true as well since you are the only you in the world.