23 December 2011

Fashion Find: Jeffrey Campbell Shoes

I've become obsessed. I never thought this day would come. It's always been a struggle and it frustrated me to no end. However, things have changed.

Hello. My name is Miss Lady and I am a shoe-aholic.

I have recently become enamored with shoes of all kinds. The more original and unique the better. I do not want to have the same shoe as everybody else walking down the street. This obsession started in the UK where I can usually find shoes without a problem. I discovered that not all shoes being made for a girl like me with massive feet (size 11 wide - yikes!) had to be hideous and make me feel like a grandmother.

My current obsession is with a designer by the name of Jeffrey Campbell. I stumbled across his shoes through a fashion blog that I follow and decided to check it out for myself. I must say, I was certainly not disappointed. I am planning a trip to one of the few stores in Canada that actually carry them in an 11. I cannot wait to get these babies on my feet but for now I will continue to love them through my computer screen.

Here are a few of the shoes from Jeffrey Campbell that have caught my eye. . . . .

I want the black booties, please!

I enjoy the heel on these boots.

I fell in instant love with these shoes!

Every girl needs a neutral heel in her closet.

*sigh*

How fun are these??
Those are some of the shoes that I would love to own so I'm hoping they fit as well as I've heard so that I can add some of these to my wardrobe. Okay, I'm going to go continue to find more shoes that I'd like to purchase because you know, I can really afford all of these shoes. . .LOL.

Toodles! xx

*all photos via solestruck & chasse gardee*

No comments:

Post a Comment