Good night Bloggers!
I apologize that I haven't been on top of blogging as of late. It's exam time right now so I've been studying and such. I also was travelling for about 2 weeks straight in order to visit family & friends that I haven't seen in a while. Now I'm back home after having made my rounds and am diving into studing (my first exam is this Thursday).
I wanted to get on during my study break to post for Music Monday. Tonight's music selection is one of my all time favourite christmas songs, White Christmas by Otis Redding. I absolutely love this version of the song and everytime I hear it, it makes me giddy. It warms me from the inside and I want to just curl up on the couch with hot cocoa, watching the snow falls as this song plays in the background. Maybe even share a blanket with that special someone.
I absolutely LOVE christmas time. It makes me unbelievably happy. The whole feeling of the season fills me with happiness. I hope you guys enjoy this song as much as I do.
Toodles! xx
it's a great song! good luck with your exams!
ReplyDelete