30 December 2011

Happy New Year

Hello one and all!

This is just a quick post to say Happy New Year to all of you marvelous people out there! I hope that the new year brings you many joys and a ton of happiness. I, myself, will be going away to ring in the new year with one of my dearest friends. I am so overly excited and am thoroughly looking forward to getting away and spending new year surrounded by people I love and who love me.

I will leave you all with this adorable video I saw via a friends facebook page. It is Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Zooey Deschanel singing "What are you doing new years eve?". I will be speaking to you all again in the new year.

Enjoy yourselves lovlies!
Toodles! xx

[via youtube]

1 comment:

  1. happy new year! all the best to you and your family in 2012!

    ReplyDelete